Happy Holidays and a Shiny New Year filled with lots of love and good cheer!
- The Ninth Pãramitã: Loving Kindness (mettã) means ‘good will’ in all our actions.
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. ~ The 14th Dali Lama
- Kindness is the light that dissolves all walls between souls, families, and nations. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Is there any one maxim which ought to be acted upon throughout one’s whole life? Surely the maxim of loving kindness is such. ~ Confucious
May your hearts and homes be filled with Loving Kindness now and always.
Love from Candi, Austin, Ellie, Marcus, Jose & Katey
This time of year it always seems we notice those missing from our lives a little bit more. It seems harder to get on with the days without them here. Hold your family close at the holidays and everyday… you just don’t know what’s around the corner. So for all those faces & voices & hugs & kisses that will be missed at the table this Christmas – I still hold you all in my heart and miss you dearly.